Making the impossible possible. That's what we do.
Outsourcing represents one of our most important services offered. TNation offers a unique combination of high-quality and low-cost skill-sets as the Serbian workforce are widely regarded as strong business performance drivers.
Over 90% of our company’s income comes from services offered to clients in Denmark, England, Switzerland, Germany, Canada and the United States. We’ve been working with and offering our services to clients in those countries since 2008, thus making us very well versed in how companies are set up, structured and organized.
JYSKE FYNSKE MEDIER
SAATCHI & SAATCHI
Work together with an allocated high-quality, low-cost team from TNation
Supplement your in-house staff with skilled and experienced software experts. Add the expertise you requisite, start a completely new service or just add more individuals to your team – outsourcing Serbia.
Your expansion team will be based in Belgrade, Serbia, located in a sophisticated, modern A-level office building, performing required tasks at a lower cost with no overhead for you. The staff is recruited, employed, and monitored by TNation, and fully dedicated to work for you, as a part of your production, management, training and all other processes. The only difference being the new office location: in a different country. And with a considerably lower cost.
With the expansion of Cloud services, state of the art communication, Project Management, collaboration software and tools, the location of a team member became transparent. A remote office also provides an opportunity for sharing more ideas, diverse experience and a global presence.
TNation management has years of co-shoring experience working with clients in both North America and the European Union. We are trusted to recruit, train, superinduce, and supervise, the local experts that are vital additions to the home teams.
Belgrade is located in the Central European Time Zone, a two hours flight away from major European cities. It has a respectable Information and Communication Technology human resources, excellent infrastructure and is known as a very lively, cosmopolitan city. It is a fun place to visit and get the work done.
HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST SKILL SETS
With TNation to your own dedicated team in Serbia.
You would like to extend your team with qualified software developers or IT staff members in the long term and thereby save time and costs? By building up your own team in Serbia, TNation offers you a proven nearshoring solution, which enables you to extend your development capacities on a cost-efficient and sustainable basis.
The Own Team Model
We recruit the desired developers in close collaboration with you and establish them at our nearshore development center in Belgrade.
This is 100% your team. Your employees work just for you, they use your systems and are part of your organisation. You know their salaries, you can compare performance internally, set individual goals and reward good results. In other words, you can manage them (with our full support) the same way as your local in-house employees, with the only difference that they work for you in Belgrade.
In this way you can expand you existing team with own, permanently employed (nearshore-) staff members, but you do not have to care about the administration nor about the infrastructure and can reduce your labour costs significantly at the same time.
Outsourcing to Serbia offers an opportunity to reduce expenditure without compromising on quality of service. Serbia offers a straightforward and hassle-free solution for cost-effective IT development.
Key advantages of Outsourcing to Serbia:
- Education – Serbia provides a full classical education in natural and technical sciences which is highly esteemed and recognised internationally. Students undertake a broad range of studies, and display enviable depth of knowledge and remarkable logic- factors which are crucial in providing successful outsourcing services.
- Cultural affinity – The people of Serbia have a strong understanding of western culture, both on a personal and business level, thus making written and verbal communication a much more enjoyable experience.
- Mathematical proficiency – Serbia prides itself on a strong mathematical and logical background which permeates the culture and is reflected in the education system.
- Communication- English language is mandatory through the Serbian schooling system for at least eight years, and English language media is widespread in Serbian society.
- Good transport connections – Regular direct flights from most major European centers allow clients to visit our Belgrade headquarters with ease.
- Close proximity – Belgrade is within two and a half hours from most major European cities (London 2h 30 mins, Berlin 1h 45 mins, Amsterdam 2h 45 mins)
- Serbia is growing to be among the premier investment locations in Central and Eastern Europe.
- The main political parties, in power as well as the opposition, agree on foreign policies promising political stability. At present we are a strong candidate for EU membership.
- Belgrade, the capital, has been awarded the City of the Future for Southern Europe in 2007 by FDI Magazine. The criteria: economic potential, cost effectiveness, human resources, IT and telecommunications, transport, quality of life and FDI promotion.
- In 2011 foreign direct investments totalled USD 2.71bn, making Serbia the best performer in Southeast Europe.
Belgrade is becoming a hot-spot for innovative companies that open their offices and digital nomads that like working in places with vivid history.
In many cases tech enterprises choose Belgrade so as to outsource their activities to skillful programmers with European mentality, yet lower hourly rates and superb English with a sense of humor.
Still, as the entrepreneurship system further develops through formal and informal education, more made-in-Serbia successful enterprises should be expected in the future.
With a price of around EUR 42 for goods basket Belgrade made it to the top of the list, outperforming 19 European metropolis including neighbours Zagreb, Ljubljana, Prague, and Budapest.
In the country with unemployment rate of 41.7% for 15-25 age group and 33.27% for people aged 15-30, the results of Serbian ICT sector show that there is a constant demand for junior and senior professionals alike.
That is why the plan of StartIT community to educate 100.000 young leaders across 12 cities in Serbia by 2020 is complete viable and got the biggest backing in the history of regional crowd funding campaigns.
Only in 2015 Serbia exported EUR 678,3 million of software services and it is estimated that 30.000 programmers would be able to start working immediately.
Posted by Sonja Oklobdžija
Security awareness in TNation company is on the highest level of importance, and as such, we organized training program for educating our employees about computer security. This security awareness process was delivered to all TNation employees, in order to ensure them to be aware of the importance of protecting sensitive information, what they…Read More Posted in News
Posted by Anđelija Stefanović
During the period of 3-7 April 2017 TNation Academy organized very successful, effective and professional QA workshop. The lecturers of the workshop tried to bring together their long years of experience and their knowledgeable ideas by presenting them in such a modern and different approach.Read More Posted in News
Posted by Jelena Blagojevic
TNation Academy organized OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) workshop for its employees. The main goal of the the workshop was to raise awareness about application security by identifying some of the most critical risks facing organizations.Read More Posted in News
Get in touch with us
Poslovna zgrada West End
Tosin Bunar 272
11070 Novi Beograd
+381 (11) 65 57 581
Contacts for Scandinavia
Torveporten 2, 2500 Valby, Denmark
Phone: +45 2726 6813