Microsoft Gold Partner
for Application and Development
+ TNation is focused to provide reliable outsourcing & nearshoring IT service with high quality software experts as part of your existing team.
+ We are trusted to recruit, train, and supervise, the local experts that are vital additions to your home teams.
+ We are a company with 130+ employees, have a powerful networking in the local tech community and an excellent reputation in the region. As addition, our own IT Academy provides us with an inexhaustible source of new talents.
This allows us to create a fully operative team for our clients in a short time frame (less then 6 weeks!).
Ready for enterprise level
Our clients include global companies, so we know what is expected:
Reliability, accuracy, agility and adaptability to create large teams.
CO-SHORING, NEARSHORING, OUTSOURCING TO SERBIA
Powerful addons of your in-house teams.
Supplement your in-house staff with skilled and experienced software experts. Add the expertise you requisite, start a completely new service or just add more individuals to your team – outsourcing Serbia (or nearshoring Serbia).
Your expansion team will be based in Belgrade, Serbia, located in a sophisticated, modern A-level office building, performing required tasks at a lower cost with no overhead for you. The staff is recruited, employed, and monitored by TNation, and fully dedicated to work for you, as a part of your production, management, training and all other processes.
The only difference being the new office location: in a different country. And with a considerably lower cost.
THE OWN TEAM MODEL
With TNation to your own dedicated team in Serbia.
If you would like to extend your team with experienced and qualified software developers or IT staff for a longer term and thereby saving time and money? By building your own team with TNation we offer you a proven nearshoring solution, which enables you to increase your development capacity at a cost-efficient and sustainable basis.
We recruit the desired developers in close collaboration with you and establish them at our nearshore development centre in Belgrade.
This is 100% your team and they work just for you using your systems and are part of your organisation.
We make your expansion as
seamless as possible.
Spring / Hibernate/JPA / Spring Boot / Spring Data / Spring MVC / Maven / JMS / Thymeleaf / JNA/JNI
.Net (C#, Visual Basic)
ASP.MVC / WCF / Web.API / Windows Services / WPF / WCF / ASP.NET Web Forms / Entity Framework / NHibernate / Windows Forms App / WF Dependency Injection
jQuery / Backbone / Vue / Angular / Node / React
MS SQL / Oracle / MySQL / Mongo DB / Elastic
Laravel / CakePHP / Yii2 / Magento / Symfony
iOS / Android / WinPhone
Swift / PhoneGap / iOnic
Python, Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, Perl Script, HTML5 / CSS3
WordPress / Typo3 / Magento / Drupal / Joomla
AWS / Heroku / Docker / Vagrant
Making the impossible possible. That’s what we do.
On the markets of UK, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and US, since 2008.
Over 95% of our company’s income comes from services offered to the clients in England, Canada, United States, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. We’ve been working with and offering our services to clients in those countries since 2008, thus making us very well versed in how companies are set up, structured and organized.
The Access Group
Green Life tours
Jysk Finske Medier
Contact for Scandinavia // Email: email@example.com
Posted by TNation
TNation’s Open Tennis Tournament is turning into an annual event without scorching heat.Read More Posted in News
Posted by TNation
TNation’s CTO and co-founder Siniša Medić goes above and beyond to answer questions about the IT outsourcing industry.Read More Posted in News
Posted by TNation
TNation shares a team spirit through a foosball table with the pupils of elementary school Miloje Pavlović.Read More Posted in News
Outsourcing to Serbia offers an opportunity to reduce expenditure without compromising on quality of service. Serbia offers a straightforward and hassle-free solution for cost-effective IT development.
Key advantages of Outsourcing to Serbia:
- Education – Serbia provides a full classical education in natural and technical sciences which is highly esteemed and recognised internationally. Students undertake a broad range of studies, and display enviable depth of knowledge and remarkable logic- factors which are crucial in providing successful outsourcing services.
- Cultural affinity – The people of Serbia have a strong understanding of western culture, both on a personal and business level, thus making written and verbal communication a much more enjoyable experience.
- Mathematical proficiency – Serbia prides itself on a strong mathematical and logical background which permeates the culture and is reflected in the education system.
- Communication- English language is mandatory through the Serbian schooling system for at least eight years, and English language media is widespread in Serbian society.
- Good transport connections – Regular direct flights from most major European centers allow clients to visit our Belgrade headquarters with ease.
- Close proximity – Belgrade is within two and a half hours from most major European cities (London 2h 30 mins, Berlin 1h 45 mins, Amsterdam 2h 45 mins)
- Serbia is growing to be among the premier investment locations in Central and Eastern Europe.
- The main political parties, in power as well as the opposition, agree on foreign policies promising political stability. At present we are a strong candidate for EU membership.
- Belgrade, the capital, has been awarded the City of the Future for Southern Europe in 2007 by FDI Magazine. The criteria: economic potential, cost effectiveness, human resources, IT and telecommunications, transport, quality of life and FDI promotion.
- In 2011 foreign direct investments totalled USD 2.71bn, making Serbia the best performer in Southeast Europe.
Belgrade is becoming a hot-spot for innovative companies that open their offices and digital nomads that like working in places with vivid history.
In many cases tech enterprises choose Belgrade so as to outsource their activities to skillful programmers with European mentality, yet lower hourly rates and superb English with a sense of humor.
Still, as the entrepreneurship system further develops through formal and informal education, more made-in-Serbia successful enterprises should be expected in the future.
With a price of around EUR 42 for goods basket Belgrade made it to the top of the list, outperforming 19 European metropolis including neighbours Zagreb, Ljubljana, Prague, and Budapest.
In the country with unemployment rate of 41.7% for 15-25 age group and 33.27% for people aged 15-30, the results of Serbian ICT sector show that there is a constant demand for junior and senior professionals alike.
That is why the plan of StartIT community to educate 100.000 young leaders across 12 cities in Serbia by 2020 is complete viable and got the biggest backing in the history of regional crowd funding campaigns.
Only in 2015 Serbia exported EUR 678,3 million of software services and it is estimated that 30.000 programmers would be able to start working immediately.